Office of The Principal Accountant General (A & E)

Andhra Pradesh & Telangana

Skip Navigation Links

Frequently Asked Questions

When clearance certificate for the advance taken is given
  1. On full repayment of the Advance taken and payment of interest thereon
  2. In case of death of the Government Servant while in service.
How to Apply for Clearance Certificate?
When does a Government Servant get the Annual Accounts Statement?
What is the procedure for adjustment of missing credits/ debits?
What are Missing Debits?
How to adjust missing debits?
What happens when missing debits are not settled immediately?
What are the facilities available for grievance redressal of ‘Loans and Advances to Government Servants’ related issues?